Please note that the following DMIRS layers will be added to the SLIP Public Geology and Soils Map WMS/WFS, and ESRI REST Services on Wednesday 13 November 2019.
- GSWA Geochronology (DMIRS-029)
- GSWA Geochemistry (DMIRS-047)
- Titanium-Zircon Mineralisation (DMIRS-012)
- Orogenic events 1:500 000 (DMIRS-036)
- Tectonics units 1:500 000 (DMIRS-037)
- Lime sample analyses (DMIRS-039)
- Sand and gravel sample analyses (DMIRS-040)
- Clay sample analyses (DMIRS-041)
- Basic raw materials 1:50 000 (DMIRS-042)
- Basic raw materials 1:200 000 (DMIRS-043)
- Regionally significant basic raw materials 1:100 000 (DMIRS-050)
From Thursday morning, these layers will be available in the services and url links will be updated on Data WA.
For links to the SLIP Public Geology and Soils services please see https://catalogue.data.wa.gov.au/group/geology-and-soils-map
The addition of these layers will change the WMS/WFS layer IDs, however the ESRI REST Service layer ID's will remain the same. For wms getmap requests please always refer to the GetCapabilities XML for the correct layer IDs.
Please note: This is an intermittent outage to the services while they are republished. There will be no outages to the maps, however the services will not be available in the maps while republishing.