Please note the following DMIRS layers will be added to the SLIP Public Property and Planning Service on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
- State Planning Policy 2.4: Exclusion Areas (DMIRS-073)
- State Planning Policy 2.4: Extraction Sites (DMIRS-072)
- State Planning Policy 2.4: Significant Geological Supplies (DMIRS-074)
- State Planning Policy 2.4: Perth Peel Region (DMIRS-071)
- State Planning Policy 2.4: Shires with Completed SGS Mapping (DMIRS-075)
From Thursday morning these layers will be available in the services and url links will be updated on Data WA.
For link to the SLIP Public Property and Planning Service see link below.https://catalogue.data.wa.gov.au/group/slip-public-property-and-planning-service
The addition of these layers will change the WMS/WFS layer IDs, however the ESRI REST Service layer ID's will remain the same. For wms getmap requests please always refer to the GetCapabilities XML for the correct layer IDs.
Please note: There will be an intermittent outage to the services while they are republished. There will be no outages to the maps, however the services will not be available in the maps while republishing.